England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Get tested for COVID-19
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you or your child has them.
Get a test to check if you have COVID-19, find out what testing involves and understand your test result.
Get your COVID-19 vaccination, read about the vaccines and find out what happens when you have your vaccine.
NHS COVID Pass
Find out how to get your COVID Pass to attend trial events in England or to travel abroad.
Self-isolation and treating symptoms
Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
People at high risk
Advice for people at higher risk from COVID-19, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Long-term effects (long COVID)
Find out about the long-term effects coronavirus can sometimes have and what help is available.
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
Using the NHS and other health services
Find out about changes to using health services, such as GPs and hospitals, because of COVID-19.
Take part in research
Find out about health research studies and how you may be able to take part.
Download the NHS COVID-19 test and trace app
Clifton Campus, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NSTel: 0115 848 3100
1. You may be able to access your medical records online (subject to GP approval). All coded entries in a patients record will be visible for patients to view, including consultations, BP readings, referrals, etc. Please ask at reception for further information.
2. EVERY PATIENT AT SUNRISE NOW HAS A NAMED GP - Just ask us to let you know the name of YOUR named GP.
3. We are closed on Bank Holidays and weekends so please ring 111 for advice and support.
4. Remember to order your medications before any holiday period. It is also important to have your own supply of over the counter medications in case you need them at night or during weekends
5 FRESHERS ... get your FREE Meningitis ACWY vaccine from us NOW For further information go to http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/men-acwy-vaccine.aspx
6. GP+ Nottingham City – extended hours access for patients
Offering Evening & Weekend Appointments bookable through your GP practice, patients registered at this practice are able to access additional routine appointments during evenings and weekends through the new GP+ service.
Appointments are available to see GPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and Physiotherapists in a fully equipped accessible location on Upper Parliament Street in Nottingham City Centre.
Opening hours are:
16:00-20:00 Monday – Friday
9:00-13:00 Saturday & Sunday
This is not a walk-in service, appointments are required and booked through the reception team at the surgery. For more information visit: www.ncgpa.org.uk/gpplus
7. We have updated our privacy notice. Click here to view Privacy Notice April 2018
Sunrise Team - Fun in the sun training day
Spring 2019 Newsletter
Summer 2019 Newsletter
Autumn 2019 Newsletter
Spring 2021 Newsletter