Clifton Campus, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NSTel: 0115 848 3100
1. You may be able to access your medical records online (subject to GP approval). All coded entries in a patients record will be visible for patients to view, including consultations, BP readings, referrals, etc. Please ask at reception for further information.
2. EVERY PATIENT AT SUNRISE NOW HAS A NAMED GP - Just ask us to let you know the name of YOUR named GP.
3. We are closed on Bank Holidays and weekends so please ring 111 for advice and support.
4. Remember to order your medications before any holiday period. It is also important to have your own supply of over the counter medications in case you need them at night or during weekends
5 FRESHERS ... get your FREE Meningitis ACWY vaccine from us NOW For further information go to http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/men-acwy-vaccine.aspx
6. GP+ Nottingham City – extended hours access for patients
Offering Evening & Weekend Appointments bookable through your GP practice, patients registered at this practice are able to access additional routine appointments during evenings and weekends through the new GP+ service.
Appointments are available to see GPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and Physiotherapists in a fully equipped accessible location on Upper Parliament Street in Nottingham City Centre.
Opening hours are:
16:00-20:00 Monday – Friday
9:00-13:00 Saturday & Sunday
This is not a walk-in service, appointments are required and booked through the reception team at the surgery. For more information visit: www.ncgpa.org.uk/gpplus
7. We have updated our privacy notice. Click here to view Privacy Notice April 2018
B.Sc M.Sc MBBS MRCGP DipAcup FPCert
MBBS DCH DTM&H MRCGP MPH
Female locum GPs also provide some sessional work for the practice from time to time. F2 doctors are also available (these are doctors who are newly qualified and are under the supervision of the GP's for General Practice training).
Nurse Prescribers are nurses who have had extended special training to treat patients for minor illnesses and can prescribe a range of medication within the remit of their role. It is easy to get an appointment with a nurse precriber and often you might not need to see a GP at all. Our nurse Prescribers are Karen (female) and Mark (male)
Practice nurses are qualified and registered nurses. They can help with health issues such as family planning, healthy living advice, blood pressure checks and dressings. The practice nurses run clinics for long-term health conditions such as asthma or diabetes, minor ailment clinics and carry out cervical smears. Our practice nurse is Gemma (female).
Healthcare assistants support practice nurses with their daily work and carry out tasks such as phlebotomy (drawing blood), blood pressure measurement and new patient checks. They may act as a chaperone when a patient or doctor requests one. Our Healthcare assistant is Nosheen (female).
Assistant Practice Manager
Receptionists provide an important link for patients with the practice and are your initial contact point for general enquiries. They can provide basic information on services and results and direct you to the right person depending on your health issue or query. Receptionists make most of the patient appointments with the GPs and nurses. They also perform other important tasks such as issuing repeat prescriptions and dealing with prescription enquiries, dealing with financial claims, dealing with patient records and carrying out searches and practice audits. our receptionists are Cherryl, Nosheen, Evie and Sarosh.
Copyright 2006 - 2019 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's