1. You may be able to access your medical records online (subject to GP approval). All coded entries in a patients record will be visible for patients to view, including consultations, BP readings, referrals, etc. Please ask at reception for further information.
2. EVERY PATIENT AT SUNRISE NOW HAS A NAMED GP - Just ask us to let you know the name of YOUR named GP.
3. We are closed on Bank Holidays and weekends so please ring 111 for advice and support.
4. Remember to order your medications before any holiday period. It is also important to have your own supply of over the counter medications in case you need them at night or during weekends
5 FRESHERS ... get your FREE Meningitis ACWY vaccine from us NOW For further information go to http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/men-acwy-vaccine.aspx
6. GP+ Nottingham City – extended hours access for patients
Offering Evening & Weekend Appointments bookable through your GP practice, patients registered at this practice are able to access additional routine appointments during evenings and weekends through the new GP+ service.
Appointments are available to see GPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and Physiotherapists in a fully equipped accessible location on Upper Parliament Street in Nottingham City Centre.
Opening hours are:
16:00-20:00 Monday – Friday
9:00-13:00 Saturday & Sunday
This is not a walk-in service, appointments are required and booked through the reception team at the surgery. For more information visit: www.ncgpa.org.uk/gpplus
7. We have updated our privacy notice. Click here to view Privacy Notice April 2018
Telephone the surgery reception on +44 (0)115 848 3100 at 8.30 am and you will be offered an appointment for that morning or afternoon session.
We are closed on Bank Holidays
8.30am - 6.30pm
EVENING & WEEKEND GP APPOINTMENTS IN NOTTINGHAM CITY Patients registered at this practice can now access additional routine GP appointments on evenings and at weekends. This is through an 'extended hours' service called GP+ Nottingham City.
4pm - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday & Sunday
GP+ Nottingham City, 79a Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham NG1 6LD
(The service is located at a single site)
To book an appointment, patients simply need to contact the reception team at their own GP practice. Please note that this is not a walk-in service and all appointments must be pre-booked. For more information, visit www.ncgpa.org.uk/gpplus
15:30 - 17:30
14:00 - 18:00 (NP)
14:30 - 18:30 (NP)
(NP) = Nurse prescriber clinics
Outside of normal surgery hours emergency GP cover is provided by Nottingham Emergency Medical Services (NEMS). To access this service call 111 where your needs will be assessed .
Call 111 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to reach a full range of local health services, including out-of-hours doctors, community nurses, emergency dental care and late opening chemists.
In the case of urgent need when the practice is closed you can call 111 for health advice. Your needs will be assessed and advice offered or arrangements made for you to see a doctor as necessary.
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Island Site, London Road, Nottingham.
The centre is open 7 days a week.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath or anything that constitutes an emergency.
Copyright 2006 - 2019 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's