1. CONSULTATION NOTICE We are consulting with patients as we propose to move our services wholly to our Clifton site from the 1st July 2018. Essentially our Radford patients will be able to remain with us and be seen at the new site or can register with one of the other eight practices in the NG7 area. Please click this link to see the location Contact us at Clifton. Click here to see the transport service to Clifton How to get to clifton NTU . Please feel free to give your comments on the proposal by visiting Leave feedback on the proposal to move
2. You may be able to access your medical records online (subject to GP approval). All coded entries in a patients record will be visible for patients to view, including consultations, BP readings, referrals, etc. Please ask at reception for further information.
3. EVERY PATIENT AT SUNRISE NOW HAS A NAMED GP - Just ask us to let you know the name of YOUR named GP.
4. We are closed on Bank Holidays and weekends so please ring 111 for advice and support.
5. Remember to order your medications before any holiday period. It is also important to have your own supply of over the counter medications in case you need them at night or during weekends
6 FRESHERS ... get your FREE Meningitis ACWY vaccine from us NOW For further information go to http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/men-acwy-vaccine.aspx
7. Coming Soon… Evening & Weekend Appointments bookable through your GP practice
From March 2018, patients registered at this practice will be able to access additional routine appointments during evenings and weekends through the new GP+ Nottingham City service. Appointments will be available to see GPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and Physiotherapists in a fully equipped accessible location on Upper Parliament Street in Nottingham City Centre.
Opening hours will be:
16:00 – 20:00 Monday – Friday 09:00 – 13:00 Saturday & Sunday
This will not be a walk-in service. Appointments are required and will be bookable through the reception team at your own GP practice from March onwards. More information on this service will be coming very soon through your practice.