1. You may be able to access your medical records online (subject to GP approval). All coded entries in a patients record will be visible for patients to view, including consultations, BP readings, referrals, etc. Please ask at reception for further information.
2. EVERY PATIENT AT SUNRISE NOW HAS A NAMED GP - Just ask us to let you know the name of YOUR named GP.
3. We are closed on Bank Holidays and weekends so please ring 111 for advice and support.
4. Remember to order your medications before any holiday period. It is also important to have your own supply of over the counter medications in case you need them at night or during weekends
5 FRESHERS ... get your FREE Meningitis ACWY vaccine from us NOW For further information go to http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/men-acwy-vaccine.aspx
6. GP+ Nottingham City – extended hours access for patients
Offering Evening & Weekend Appointments bookable through your GP practice, patients registered at this practice are able to access additional routine appointments during evenings and weekends through the new GP+ service.
Appointments are available to see GPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and Physiotherapists in a fully equipped accessible location on Upper Parliament Street in Nottingham City Centre.
Opening hours are:
16:00-20:00 Monday – Friday
9:00-13:00 Saturday & Sunday
This is not a walk-in service, appointments are required and booked through the reception team at the surgery. For more information visit: www.ncgpa.org.uk/gpplus
7. We have updated our privacy notice. Click here to view Privacy Notice April 2018
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
you can also visit https://www.nuh.nhs.uk/SexualHealthServices
If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to make an appointment with the practice nurse to discuss your travel arrangements six weeks before you travel. This will include which countries and areas within countries that you are visiting to determine what vaccinations are required.
There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below
It is important to make this initial appointment as early as possible - at least 6 weeks before you travel - as a second appointment will be required with the practice nurse to actually receive the vaccinations. These vaccines have to be ordered as they are not a stock vaccine. Your second appointment needs to be at least 2 weeks before you travel to allow the vaccines to work.
Some travel vaccines are ordered on a private prescription and these incur a charge over and above the normal prescription charge. This is because not all travel vaccinations are included in the services provided by the NHS.
Some services provided fall outside the scope of the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
Our reception staff will be happy to advise you about appointment availability and applicable charges.
You can also visit https://www.nuh.nhs.uk/SexualHealthServices
Copyright 2006 - 2019 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's